Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberries and Cream Pie
- 1 (18 ounce) jar Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed, drained and mashed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, plus additional for garnish if desired
- 2 (8 or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crusts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|