Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberries and Cream Bread Pudding
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 7 (1 ounce) slices day-old bread, torn into small pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 3/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|