Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberries Romanoff with Crme Frache Ice Cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 large egg yolks
- 2 cups crme frache*
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, well shaken
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups quartered hulled fresh strawberries (about 20 ounces) plus
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?