Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Strawberries, Banana Mascarpone, and Crushed Cookie Parfaits
- 2 dry pints fresh ripe strawberries, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier, Framboise, or Crème de Banana liqueur
- 3 large or 4 medium very ripe bananas, chilled
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 generous cups mascarpone (2-pound, 2-ounce tub), well chilled
- One 9-ounce box Nabisco chocolate wafer cookies, crushed into small pieces
- 2 extra-large ripe but firm bananas for garnish
- Mint sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 682kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (84%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 92g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|