Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces chopped pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup red decorator sugar
- 1 (4.5 ounce) tube prepared green decorating icing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|