Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Straight-Up Roast Beef
- One 2½ to 3½-pound top round roast, tied at 1½ inch intervals (see Notes)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or grapeseed oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- ½ cup prepared horseradish, drained
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 397kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 91mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|