Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup ditalini pasta
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|