Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stovetop Yankee Pot Roast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) beef round tip roast
- flour for dredging
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 3 large stalks celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 whole allspice berries
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 (12 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in a small amount of water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|