Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stove-top Baked Beans
- 1 lb dry small white beans, such as cannellini or navy beans (or 3 15-ounce cans of white beans)
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 onion, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- teaspoon Tabasco sauce (or cayenne pepper if you don't have Tabasco)
- teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 slice raw thick-cut bacon
- 5 slices cooked thick-cut bacon, chopped
- red onion, finely chopped
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?