Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stove-Top Sirloin Sandwiches + Big Bowl of Love Cookbook Giveaway!
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 cup packed Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 8 pitted green olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1 (4- to 5-ounce) 1/4-inch-thick beef cutlet from a sirloin (ask your butcher for cutlets made from a sirloin)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 French baguette
- Dijon mustard
- 6 slices Muenster cheese
- 12 thin slices cucumber
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into 1/4-inch strips
Directions:View on Panini Happy
Why don't we display directions?