Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Storecupboard corn pancakes
- a whole corn on the cob or a 330g can of sweetcorn , drained
- 2 medium eggs
- 5 tbsp milk
- 25g butter , melted
- 85g self-raising flour
- 2 spring onions , finely chopped
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil , for shallow frying
- 4 tomatoes , cut in half
- olive oil , for drizzling
- 8 rashers good quality bacon , streaky or back
- chilli sauce to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?