Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stone Fruit Slaw
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pound assorted firm stone fruit (about 5; such as plums, nectarines, peaches, or apricots), julienned
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?