Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stone Fruit Gazpacho with Scallops
- 1 pound white peaches, pitted
- 1 pound sour plums, pitted
- 2 cups cubed yellow (or red) seedless watermelon
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 cup plus 34 tablespoons fruity olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 jumbo diver scallops
- Espelette pepper
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme (with blossoms if possible)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?