Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stone Crab with Mustard Sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon turbinado sugar (see Cooks' Note)
- 1 cup safflower or canola oil
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 small shallot, peeled and minced
- 2 large egg yolks
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 pounds stone crab claws, cracked
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?