Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-fry chilli beef wraps
- 150g thin-cut frying steak , very thinly sliced
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 2 good pinches of ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 yellow pepper , deseeded, quartered and sliced
- 1 red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes , chopped
- 400g can black beans , drained
- good handful fresh coriander
- 4 value soft tortilla wraps
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?