Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-fried spicy beef rice with greens
- 250g lean sirloin or frying steak , trimmed and cut into thin strips
- sunflower oil
- thumb-sized piece root ginger , shredded
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 200g spring greens , shredded
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pack Tilda Rizazz brown basmati rice , heated according to pack instructions
- 4 spring onions , shredded
- 1 red chilli , shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?