Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-fried duck with sugar snap peas & asparagus
- 4 x 200 g duck breasts
- 2 teaspoons five-spice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sunflower or groundnut oil
- 2 large handfuls thin asparagus, trimmed
- 2 large handfuls sugar snap peas or mangetouts
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1-3 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 thumb-sized pieces fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- zest of and segmented 4 oranges
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves picked
- 3 tablespoons low-salt soy sauce
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?