Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-fried beef with hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 fat garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh root ginger (or fresh ginger paste in a jar)
- 200g lean sirloin steaks , thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large carrot , cut into matchsticks
- 100g mangetout , halved lengthways
- 140g mushrooms , sliced
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- Chinese noodles , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?