Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-fried Tofu with Peppers and Black Bean Sauce
- 10½ oz tofu, drained on kitchen towels for 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into triangular shapes
- 2 handfuls snow peas or sugar snap peas
- 3 large scallions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped or grated
- 2 heaping teaspoons fresh chopped or grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon black bean sauce or fermented black beans
- 1 teaspoon chile paste (optional)
- 4 tablespoons Chinese wine or sake, sherry or water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?