Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-fried Broccolini, Vietnamese Style
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil or corn oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds broccolini, bottom 1 inch of stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 small dried red chiles (such as chiles de árbol), seeded, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?