Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir fry of duck & winter vegetables
- 4 small red onions
- 1 celeriac , weighing about 850g/1lb 14oz
- 3 medium parsnips
- 4 medium salsify (total weight about 400g/14oz) or baby turnips
- 125ml olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 large bay leaves
- 2 star anise
- 400ml red wine
- 2 tsp tomato pure
- 2 tsp truffle oil (optional, but nice)
- 1l chicken stock , preferably homemade
- 250g wild mushrooms in season or baby chestnut button mushrooms
- 8 duck breasts , about 140-175g/5-6oz each
- about 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Basmati pilaff to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?