Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir Fry with Mushrooms
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili paste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 cups bite size broccoli florets (about 1/2 head)
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 12 button mushrooms halved if small or sliced if large
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 small head coarsely chopped bok choy (about 2 cups chopped)
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed
- 1 bunch scallions root and 1 inch of green part trimmed and discarded, remainder cut diagonally into one inch pieces
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?