Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir Fry Ginger Beef
- 2 Tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp peeled, grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chile pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 lb top sirloin steak
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil (preferably peanut)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- 3-4 green onions, cut on a diagonal, 1/2-inch apart, including the greens
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2-3 hot chiles, preferably red serranos, seeded, sliced
- 1-inch nob of ginger, peeled, cut lengthwise into matchstick shapes
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?