Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir Fried Wok Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger (optional)
- 3 serrano chile peppers, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup baby corn, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 pounds bok choy - stalks halved and cut into 1/4-inch sticks, leaves halved, separated
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup Asian fish sauce (nuoc mam or nam pla)
- 3 tablespoons Chinese oyster sauce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves (optional)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|