Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir Fried Japanese Eggplant with Ginger and Miso
- 2 Tbsp good quality miso (we used white miso)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sake
- 1 pound (450 g) Japanese eggplants (4 to 5 long, skinny eggplants)
- 6 Tbsp canola oil, cold-pressed sesame oil, grape seed oil, rice bran oil, or other high smoke-point oil
- 2 whole, dried red chili peppers, torn in half
- 1 Tbsp peeled, slivered fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp finely sliced shiso leaves, Thai basil leaves, or fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?