Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir Fried Chinese Sticky Rice Cakes (Nian Gao) Recipe (炒年糕 chǎo nián gāo)
- One 24-ounce package rice cake nian goh noodles (see notes above)
- 4 dried Chinese black mushrooms (or 8 fresh shiitake mushrooms)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 ounces pork, cut into very thin strips
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 ounces Chinese Napa Cabbage, shredded
- One 6-ounce can julienne cut bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?