Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup regular or reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced, or 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh ginger or bottled minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon Asian (dark) sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 13kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|