Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Water Spinach, Nyonya Style
- 1 teaspoon tamarind pulp, plus 3 tablespoons very warm water to make extract
- 1 medium-sized bunch water spinach (about 13 ounces/370 grams)
- ½ teaspoon dried shrimp paste
- 3 shallots (about 2 ½ ounces/70 grams total), coarsely chopped
- 1 to 3 fresh red Holland chiles or other fresh long, red chiles such as Fresno or cayenne, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet soybean paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Kosher salt (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 105kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|