Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Tofu with Mushrooms, Sugar Snap Peas, and Green Onions
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 12-ounce package extra-firm tofu drained, cut into 3/4-inch cubes, patted dry with paper towels
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 vegetable oil, divided
- 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps quartered
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 green onions, sliced on diagonal
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?