Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Tofu and Shiitake Mushrooms in Spicy Black Bean Sauce
- 18 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 small leek (white and pale green parts only), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/4 cup Asian fermented black beans,* minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon finely crushed Szechuan peppercorns (wild pepper), or coarsely crushed black pepper
- 2 14-ounce containers soft tofu, drained, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?