Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Shrimp Sambal
- 1 teaspoon dried shrimp paste
- 3 shallots (about 2 ½ ounces/70 grams total), peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 5 to 10 fresh red Holland chiles or other fresh long, red chiles such as Fresno or cayenne, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 3 candlenuts or unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar, thinly sliced, or dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound (455 grams) medium-sized shrimp in the shell, preferably with heads intact
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 246kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 173mg (58%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|