Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Rice Noodles with Bean Sprouts and Scallions
- 1 pound Thai rice noodles (¼ inch wide; sometimes labeled “rice sticks”)
- 2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons canola or other vegetable oil
- 1 cup Chicken Stock or canned low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons good-quality soy sauce, such as Kikkoman
- 1 tablespoon Chinese fermented black beans
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts, picked over, rinsed, and drained
- 3 bunches scallions, white and green parts, trimmed and cut into ½-inch lengths
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 675kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 110g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|