Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Rice Noodles With Tofu and Vegetables
- 1 8-ounce package rice noodles or 12 ounces linguine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 14-ounce package firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 carrots, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?