Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Okra with Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 to 5 Roma tomatoes, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) wedges (about 3 cups/750 mL)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) coriander powder
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) cumin powder
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) turmeric
- ½ tsp (2 mL) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt or to taste
- 1½ lbs (750 g) okra, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into ½-inch (1 cm) dice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp (5 mL) mango powder (amchur) or 1½ tbsp (22 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 113kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|