Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Noodles with Singapore Lamb Curry
- 8 ounces dried chow mein udon noodles (Asian-style spaghetti)*
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 2 tablespoons canned unsweetened coconut milk*
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce*
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 jalapeño chiles, seeded, chopped
- 8 ounces leg of lamb meat, cut into 1x1/2x1/4-inch strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 3/4 cup matchstick-size strips red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup matchstick-size strips green bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?