Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Lettuces with Crispy Shallots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced shallots
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup 1/8"-thick slices cured sausage (such as salami or Chinese sausage), quartered if desired
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 cups coarsely chopped iceberg lettuce (about 1/2 head)
- 4 cups watercress (about 2 bunches), trimmed, cut into 2" pieces
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?