Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Eggplant and Green Beans with Tofu and Chili-Garlic Sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut into 2–3-inch pieces
- 1 long, narrow Chinese eggplant (about 9 ounces), cut in half lengthwise, halves cut into 1/2-inch slices on a wide diagonal
- 3 scallions, green and white parts separated, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces teriyaki-flavor baked tofu, preferably organic, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- Kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?