Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Chinese Egg Noodles with Shrimp and Asian Greens
- 1 pound (455 grams) precooked fresh Chinese egg noodles, rinsed, drained, and cut in half, or uncooked fresh Chinese egg noodles
- 10 stalks choy sum or 5 whole small heads baby bok choy or Shanghai choy, about 7 ounces (200 grams) in total
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet soybean paste
- 7 ounces (200 grams) medium-sized shrimp (10 to 15 shrimp), peeled, heads removed, and deveined (you can leave the tails on, if you like)
- 1 ½ cups (about 4 ounces/115 grams) mung bean spouts (optional; if not using, increase the amount of choy sum by 3 stalks or baby bok choy or Shanghai choy by 2 heads)
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 2 teaspoons double-black soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 641kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|