Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Chicken with Bell Peppers and Snow Cabbage
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry Sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 1 6 1/2-ounce can preserved snow cabbage, well drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?