Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Chicken With Pineapple and Peppers
- 1/4 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin (sweetened Asian wine)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 6 large green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pepper strips
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple in juice
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|