Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Chile
- 4 cups halved brussels sprouts
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced garlic
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 4 teaspoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, preferably Thai thin soy sauce (such as Healthy Boy)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) 1/8"-thick slices of red Thai chiles
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?