Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Bok Choy and Mizuna with Tofu
- 3 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 4 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 3 1/2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 1 14- to 16-ounce container extra-firm tofu, drained
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 baby bok choy, leaves separated
- 12 cup loosely packed mizuna (about 8 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?