Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Beef with Scallions
- 1 pound beef sirloin or flank steak or 2 cups leftover pork, lamb, or beef roast cut in strips (see step 1)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch scallions (green onions)
- 4 cups mung bean sprouts, 1 head shredded romaine lettuce or escarole (4 cups), or 2 cups leftover steamed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon Oriental sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dried lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 228kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|