Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stir-Fried Beef, Broccoli, and Yams
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce*
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1-pound flank steak, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Asian sesame oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 8 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce yam (red-skinned sweet potato), peeled, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?