Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stinging Nettle Pesto with Seared Scallops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound stinging nettles
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup firmly packed grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 16 farmed bay scallops
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 430kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 41g (63%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|