Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stilton & poppy seed sabls
- 100g plain flour
- 85g cold butter , diced
- small pinch of mustard powder
- small pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp polenta (this is optional but does add extra crunchiness)
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 100g Stilton , crumbled (it's easier to use if taken straight from the fridge)
- extra Stilton to top the biscuits
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?