Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky soy pork with watermelon
- 1 pork tenderloin fillet, about 350g, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 2-3 tbsp ketjap (Kecap) manis (from some supermarkets or Asian grocers) or add a little sugar to soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 800g watermelon wedge, room temperature
- a handful coriander , roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions , shredded
- 1 tsp sesame seeds , toasted (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?