Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky chipotle pork with barbecue beans
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 rasher back bacon , chopped and fat removed
- olive oil
- 1 x 400g tin cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp spicy barbecue sauce (Reggae Reggae Sauce is a good one)
- 2 tsp American or Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp unrefined soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste (look for Discovery brand)
- 300g piece pork tenderloin , fat trimmed off
- 2 large tomatoes , sliced
- small red onion , sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?