Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky chicken & blood orange stir fry
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves, roughly chopped (this may seem like a lot but it wilts down)
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 blood orange
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2.5cm/1in piece root ginger , peeled, then chopped to a pulp or grated
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped or grated
- portion of stir fry rice noodles (such as Sharwood's or Blue Dragon)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- sprinkling of crushed dried chilli flakes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?