Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky Thai pork
- 1 thumb-size piece fresh root ginger
- 1 garlic clove , roughly chopped
- 2 fat green chillies , seeds left in
- small bunch coriander , stalks finely chopped (or if you can find a bunch with the root intact, chop that instead)
- 50g dried shrimps , soaked in water for 10 mins, then drained
- 1 tbsp groundnut or vegetable oil
- 200g minced pork
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 100g palm sugar or light muscovado sugar
- pineapple , peeled and sliced very thinly, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?